Chisa is a short, bright orange hair and slightly duller orange eyes. She also has a bright four-petalled yellow flower clipped on the right side of her hair. She also has a strand of hair on the top of her head that sticks out.
Chisa is energetic and lively, a fun-loving young girl who livens up the area around her. She can be a bit of a airhead and is clumsy, but despite any problems she may encounter, she remains a face-forward person who looks at the positive side of any situation. She is also a very sociable person and enjoys chatting with others, making her a very likable girl with many friends.
One day, Chisa, while out with her parents, had her first encounter with the goddess then, and instantly decided to become a goddess herself. Not much is further mentioned about her past.
|This article or section about Togawa Chisa is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. You can help by editing this article or section.|
- Her name reflects many of her general character traits:
- Her given name, Chisa (千桜), literally translates to "a thousand cherry blossoms".
- Her surname, Togawa (兎川), literally translates to "rabbit river". It's possibly a mention to Easter Day, which is often related to the month of April.
- Similarly, her and Arata's official fanclub also reflects her position as the April representatives:
- Their official fanclub name, cerasus, is the Latin word for "cherry tree".
- Their fanclub motif as well as crest is that of the cherry blossom, which usually begins to bloom in April.